Does anyone else do this?
I'm currently hanging out in the backseat of my car (squished next to the carseat), in my own driveway. Sometimes it's just easier to let her continue to sleep here than deal with the tantrum if I were to try to move her into the house.
The downside is, I can't really get anything done out here, other than play on Facebook.
But in all honestly, that's pretty much all I'd be doing if she were taking a nap inside anyway. I always have grand plans of things that I will accomplish. Then I sit down to relax for "just a minute or two" and that turns into almost the whole nap time.
Today has been one of those silly days where she will go from super sweet and lovey to tantruming for no reason in the blink of an eye.
I'm sure you've all seen the fabulous Reasons My Son Is Crying
I figured I would make a little list of my own from the past week...
Top Ten Reasons My Daughter Was Crying
10. I let her watch the video she asked to watch.
9. She lost her red crayon and I gave her a different red crayon.
8. I made her a sandwich
7. She knocked her block tower down (on purpose)
6. She wanted to go home but didn't want to get in the car.
5. She didn't want me to wear my jacket
4. Her stickers were in a bag
3. Her ice cube melted
2. I called the goat a "goat" instead of a "cow"
1. I wasn't upside-down